K A R - M A: Y o u G a v e M e H o p e Y o u T h r e w M e D o w n (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Y o u G a v e M e H o p e Y o u T h r e w M e D o w n


>>--( T h i n k i n g o f y o u)-->>

specially dedicated to me..

As each day goes by, I think of you smile and get a big one myself,
The way you were around me when I needed you the most,
When I cried, when I was kind of lost in life,
The way you consoled me about life and things I got to do,
I sit and think, if it was people like you,
Whom everyone calls an angle from heaven.

Looking back in time, about all those little things,
I never thought I’d miss all those conversations we had,
The thoughts we shared, the laughs we had together,
Am always curious about the way things might have been,
As each day passes by, wish everything was the same.

I want you to understand that I loved you from the beginning
And will always do till the end, this
is me,
All I want you to know, many miles that we are apart,
You’ll always hold a special place in my heart,
You are still my number 1, missing you so deeply.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home