K A R - M A: C o u n t D o w n B e g a n W h e n I W a s B o r n (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, October 21, 2005

C o u n t D o w n B e g a n W h e n I W a s B o r n

I am getting a year old in few days. I feel so old right now. I feel am 99 and might touch 100. I just want to say I love my life with the ups and downs. Right now my life is in the downs. I miss so many things in life. I miss being myself most of the time these days. Wish I was me, myself. :-(


An hour back snap of the biggest confused Homeo Sapien

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? you are getting A YEAR OLD? :P
nice smile by the way, for a year old ;)

6:41 am  
Blogger Manolo said...

Man, I just read your comment in my blog. And I just read this posting from you. Well man... be happy, there is no I can't be happy!, Happiness is not the goal, it is the path!. And yeah man.. HIM are awesome. By the way... how old are you getting 30?.. man life is loooong. If I may recomend you something...if you are next to the coast, grab a surfboard and go surfing, it will connect you to the universe in a very special way and pump your life with energy. It worked for me! I was awfully down all this past week, my life was all fucked up, in a new place with my ex-gfriend restarting her life with a new guy... all seemed so dark. I went surfing today, and man.. I AM SOOO HAPPY! Cheer up!

12:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home