K A R - M A: D r u n k i n g M e (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, October 22, 2005

D r u n k i n g M e

Coming to yesterday, it was one hell of a day... I don't drink in the first place. I mean I used to drink B I G time (i.e. college days)... have quit now... Yesterday was one bloody hell or you can say party time...had a long day though...or say celebration day that i was happy. So, I went out with Jess and my friends from work. Things went well and I got so F#$%%^ drunk that... hahahaha... my f#$%^& head wants to just explode right now...ouch... it's hurting ...i mean my head ... got this bad migrane from yesterday's drinking sessions. Holy cow thinking about it... makes me wonder how the hell did i ever think of drinking so much. I had like say pretty much ... hahahaha... am still in that bloody mood... Excuse me please...hahaha...sorry...The probability is so high that I am addressing this column to all of those with a hangover.hahaha... F$%^ Me. I will never every drink again... again... agai i i i n n n n...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home