K A R - M A: L i g h t M e (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, October 23, 2005

L i g h t M e

Before I start babbling bout anything... I want you all to be informed "Am back" with my mother wit.Hahaha... I thought you all should know. Me feeling 100000000000% myself :-) Why? How? Ummm... No clue... can't say supposedly...hahaha... It might have been the talk I had yesterday with the one person who means the world to me. But you know how when you just want to talk to someone but you don’t have much to say, or if you do... you don't really want to say those things, but then you outset to talk and talk and talk... Well... that happened. Am happy .I'm going to be happy with what I have. But, if life’s rollercoaster is low, people you got to talk to someone or somebody who is close to your heart out and. Bingo....you are on track back. Happy in life since Yesterday. Thinking about yesterday... this songs pop's into my mind from H.I.M band... You got to check this awesome rock band... emotions just run through my heart every time I listen to these guys amazing numbers like "Funeral of hearts" - "sacrament" - "Love you like I do" - "Join me" - "Right here in my arms" - "It's all tears" and many more .. Ahh! Some of the numbers which are close to my heart goes like this...
H.I.M -"And Love Said No" And love's light blue. Led me to you. Through all the emptiness that had become my home...Love's lies cruel...Introduced me to you...And at that moment I knew I was out of hope ...Kill me...I begged and love said no...Leave me...for dead and let me go...Kill me...I cried and love said no...Kill me...I cried and love said no...Love's icy tomb...Dug open for you...Lies in a cemetery that bears my name...Love's violent tune...From me to you...Rips your heart out and leaves you...bleeding with a smile on your face...Kill me...I begged and love said no...Leave me...for dead and let me go...Kill me...I cried and love said no...Kill me...I cried and love said no...And love said no...And love's light blue...Took me from you...And at that moment I knew I was out of hope ... ............ H.I.M -"Sacrament" - I hear you breathe so far from me...I feel your touch so close and real...And I know...My church is not of silver and gold,...It's glory lies beyond judgement of souls...The commandments are of consolation and warmth...You know our sacred dream won't fail...The sanctuary tender and so frail...The sacrament of love...The sacrament of warmth is true...The sacrament is you...I hear you weep so far from me...I taste your tears like you're next to me...And I know...My weak prayers are not enough to heal...Oh the ancient wounds so deep and so dear...The revelation is of hatred and fear...You know our sacred dream won't fail...The sanctuary tender and so frail...The sacrament of love...The sacrament of warmth is true...The sacrament is you...The sacrament is you...The sacrament is you...The sacrament is you...The sacrament is you...You know our sacred dream won't fail...The sanctuary tender and so frail...The sacrament of love...The sacrament of warmth is true...The sacrament is you...You know our sacred dream won't fail...The sanctuary tender and so frail...The sacrament of love...The sacrament of warmth is true...The sacrament is you...
Check their new album "DARK LIGHT", amazing videos and songs @ http://heartagram.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uummm....--- I'm ploy --- feelin' like you are so confused now -- but anyway --- Ploy Was Here --- and Happy With Your Love Life ---
Ploy

7:05 am  
Blogger Manolo said...

Man, You found my blog, drop a comment, then I come, check yours and find how much we have in common. Actually this last posting... man... scary how close to one of my postings this last week!! It might just be that all us that like HIM that much,... we share some common personality and aproach to life. I think i'll keep popping around your blog to see how u r doin man! Cya!

2:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home