K A R - M A: M i d n i g h t M o o d s (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, October 23, 2005

M i d n i g h t M o o d s

Its 3:45am Monday. Just woke up to a weird dream. I was like getting down from the car on the highway with no one around me, just standing in the middle of the road. I got no idea what it meant. Anyways, I did get to drive a yellow car (no idea which make) in my dreams. Its not my car, because mine is a black colour.

I wouldnt do anything today. Nothing at all. Well, I will do some of my reading, but thats it no run today. I just want to sleep. Sometime I feel I dont know my derivative rules about Life. Oh shit! I am all alone right now. Wish my friends were online to talk.

43.50 Hours to go, after which I will be one more year old. Sob.so.sob. Hahaha. Life must go on, thinking about how my lifes been all these 25 years. I feel I have come a long way with my experiences with people, career, love, & life. Things have been excellent, joyous, good, bad, ugly and worse at times. Thinking about life and people around. I remember this 1 book called *The Little Prince* a gift from a friend. The statements by the little prince in the book, has had an effect on my whole perspective about life in some way I feel. The simple things which I overlooked at times. The real value of small simple things in life makes a Hugh difference at some point or the other. It does for me, dont know about you people. You can say a whole meaning of life can be known in this book. First when I started to read this book, I used to read it when ever I get time ( In – between work etc.) But, my friend said *no* you got to put in your heart and read it. Yes, she was so right. You really need a heart to understand whats little prince or the perspectives of life is all about. Then I went about reading it at home. This book gave out a whole new perspective about what human nature, life, love, quench for knowledge and the concept of death is all about, its so true. Realization about my life. Wish I could have been more like the little prince. But, nothing else matters than experiencing the true profound contempt of one self. My life so far…^&*$#@%^ it’s not swearing, its my thoughts right now which I just want to keep it to myself.

Damn this mobile! When I get a SMS I think its someone who loves me. But it turns out to be a SMS from my service provider enquiring about my wish list and that they will let all my friends know about it. For Christ sake its F$%^&* 4:10am and all they want to know is my wish list. Its so irritating Aah!

Anyways, do we need to have a wish list? Uuum. Seems right everyone must be having one. I didnt think of replying back to them. But, thinking about it yes I too have a wish list. Here I go…

I wish I never felt lonely,
I wish I was surrounded with people, whom I love for life,
I wish I could have the gift of being happy and to be loved,
I wish I could fly,
I wish I had a Time machine to go back in time and fix somethings right,
I wish I was never born (at times…),
I wish I could kill myself (which doesn’t happen, because I love this wonderful thing called *Life*)
I wish I was dead,

I wish I could make everyone understand how I feel.


Hahaha. Funny wish list na. This is how I feel thinking about what I want in my life right now. Anyways, got to go now. Feeling sleeeepppppyyyyyy. Evening I have to move my ass to work as usual. The WEEKz started. Happy working for working people and happy whatever to all the people doing whatever you doing?. C ya all soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shipra said...

how much you write man...!!! i got tired reading all this stuff here..!! but would have to say.. - NICE WORK TL..!!! :)

8:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home