K A R - M A: T o B e O r N o t T o B e.................. (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

T o B e O r N o t T o B e..................

Hi People! Its my Birthday today. *Happy birthday to me happy birthday to me …happy birthday to me happy birthday to me.* Hahaha. Am at work now, sad na. Yea. I know it sucks being at work on my birthday. There was no jollification as such as of now. I had only 2 of my closest people who remembered I am alive and called me to wish me today. Ahh! Am happy at least some people did, and again its midnight and people would be sleeping at this time anyways. How mean of me to expect all of them to call me at this hour.Hahaha. After which I had my whole team who kind of sang the Happy Birthday song for me. It was sweet. Then had a round of birthday bums from couple of my friends at work. Ouch! My butt is aching. So, that about it how my birthday started. By the way am 26 years old as of today. Can you believe it, 26 F%^&*$ years. Opps! Hahaha..

Anyways, my computer at home is kind of flaked out. I mean my OS is fragmented. I have no idea how the hell did a virus get into my OS. I hate this; I so much miss my so called man made object. (Anyways cannot rely on man made objects :-( ). So, yesterday I did not get time to fix it up, I mean I have to format it with the OS once again, do some partition and get the data back. So, will work on it sometime soon or when I get time otherwise. I hope I get my data back I dont want to loose any of it; I have a lot of things close to my heart. Wish me luck people. :-( I have lots of stuff to write about. I wish i can soon. If you get time please check on the things happening in Bangalore on the net.

So, I might not be able to post my thought as often as I did all while, till I get my comp fixed. Till then take care be good and enjoy the spirit of life. Muuuaahhh! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home